Wednesday 30 November 2016

Heart Is Full.

Supposed to be asleep but insomnia keeping me up so I thought I'd blog. Met a friend for breakfast this morning - spent about an hour to 2 hours with her but my heart is so full. I've always been one who always shared about things going on in my life to just about everyone, but as I grew older things happen and I changed - a little more withdrawn and don't share much. And even when I do, it may not be out of pure intentions. Today I really felt so loved and encouraged - I knew that I wasn't alone in this. Shared about life, shared about our experiences and just being transparent with each other. I've learnt so much about love, life and even about God.

Mornings are never my thing - I'm always moody and I don't like talking. But today was different somehow. Sleep deprived but it was definitely worth it because today was the first time in a long while that I didn't break down or feel emotional at all, even now as I am typing this. My friend shared about what happened to her before, and I never really knew how much she's been through because I've always been attached to her and when we met in the past, it was always about me and me " complaining " about life and etc.Her stories really empowered me I guess and I started having ( a little ) faith again.

My heart is so full from today and I can only say how thankful I am that God placed certain people in my life. Slowly learning and coming back to He's First Love. Learning to break down these walls I've built around myself that I've been so scared to knock down. May I learn to see the purpose you've let me go through this phase and give me the wisdom to learn and grow from it.

" You make all things, Work together for my good. "

No comments:

Post a Comment